Snorkel Tour “Puerto Morelos Reef Nacional Park”
Just a few minutes away from our pier you will find the second largest Ref. in the world, Puerto Morelos Reef, famous for the amount of marine life and the colors of the Reef opens the gate for you to discover the magical underwater world, lobster, seahorses, and even Maybe a turtle will be your hosts at this wonderful trip.
Tours: 2 Hours
- Torito (16 passengers)
- Karina (8 passengers)
- Dali (8 passengers)
Included in the Tour:
- Snorkeling Gear
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Welcome and Tour Briefing
- Snorkeling gear pickup
- Cruising to the reef (aprox 15 minutes)
- Boat tying up to a buoy at the Park.
- Snorkeling around the reef from 1 to 1.2 Hrs. Captain stays in the boat for any contingency such as tiredness, cold, etc
- Cruising back to Marina El Cid, from 15 to 20 minutes
- Life Vest usage is mandatory
- Strictly prohibited touching the reef
- Tips are not included
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (52) 998 871 0185/(52) 998 871 0185.